Other FAQ items
We are sorry to hear that your AAWireless device is disconnecting randomly. You can try the following:
- Ensure that your AAWireless device is on firmware version 2.0.0 or higher. If not, update it.
- Open the "Device settings" on your AAWireless device and select "Wi-Fi settings." Try different Wi-Fi channels to see if it resolves the issue.
- Delete the Bluetooth connection between your phone and AAWireless, then attempt to reconnect them.
- Open the AAWireless companion app and enable Passthrough.
- Try using different USB-C cables to rule out any connection issues caused by the cable.
- Check if your phone is overheating. If it is, address the overheating issue.
- Ensure that battery optimization is disabled for the AAWireless-related apps (Google Play Services, Android Auto, Google Maps, Waze, and Google app) in your phone's settings.
- Confirm that all necessary permissions are granted to Google Play Services, Android Auto, Google Maps, Waze, and Google app on your phone.
- Set the USB mode to MTP mode and enable Passthrough if required.
- Clear the cache and storage of the Android Auto and Google Play Services apps on your phone. Afterward, reboot your phone.
- If possible, test the AAWireless setup with another phone to see if the issue persists.